Purpose: To help organizations grow by being more proactive at managing transition points in their lifecycles.
Vision: To be the #1 go-to-resource for organizations desiring to sustain profitable growth
Mission: To utilize cutting edge methodologies, processes, and technologies to help organizations grow profitably based on our foundation of values.
- Purpose – We will work for a greater good than ourselves.
- Care – We will embrace our client’s problems and challenges and passionately pursue best-in-class solutions.
- Excellence – We will humbly strive for excellence in all we do.
- Trust – We will be honest, have integrity, do what we say we will do, and pursue truth.
- Respect – We will show consideration for each other individually and corporately.
- Responsible – We will accept our human imperfections, apologize, and work quickly to correct.
- Transparency – We will share and communicate openly in all we do.
- Courage – We will address issues not conducive with our values to correct and help one another grow.
- Innovation – We will explore new ideas with continuous improvement being a way of life.
- Capital Formation – helping small business with seed funding, preparing for future rounds, and efficiently using capital
- Validation – using a customer-centric approach to develop truths around assumptions, opportunities, and models
- Strategic Positioning – leveraging core competencies and market opportunity to monetize pain and optimize market position
- Competitive Intelligence – gathering data to understand competitive opportunities and threats
- Internal Assessments – evaluating organizational strengths and weaknesses
- Business Case Development – quantifying the benefits offered to customers and constructing value propositions
- Business Model Development – balancing pricing markets will bear, growth rate, and margin maximization
- Channel Development – establishing business partnerships to maximize growth efficiently
- Marketing Management – developing a marketing mix to maximize return-on-investments
- Sales Management – developing a sales process and tools that deliver predictable growth
- Strategy Building – using a formal process to engage teams around developing strategic objectives, tactics, milestones, deliverables, ownership, timeline, and budget to deliver a detailed action plan
- Strategy Deployment – cascading strategic objectives through organization and into a performance management system
- Performance Measurement – creating metrics to measure activities that lead to desired financial outcomes